Prenatal classes in the comfort of your home
Birthing Goddess offers private prenatal classes. These classes can adapt to your busy schedule and are delivered at your own home. Classes are also offered in French.
As a Lamaze certified Childbirth Educator, your instructor is a skilled and knowledgeable teacher who guides women and their families through the extraordinary journey of pregnancy, birth and beyond.
How a Lamaze class prepares you
Taking a Lamaze class can help you have the best pregnancy, birth and early parenting experiences! Lamaze is no longer just about breathing. It's about taking the mystery out of childbirth and giving you the confidence to birth your way.
What happens in a Lamaze class?
Lamaze classes are interactive and informative. Through videos, exercises and questions, you will have an opportunity to:
- Have your questions answered by an expert
- Understand what you can do to benefit you and your baby during the childbirth process
- Learn strategies to manage the intensity of the birthing process
- Discover how to more effectively work with your care provider so that, together, you can make decisions you feel good about
What do Classes cover?
- Late pregnancy and overview of Normal Labour and Birth
- First stage labour
- Second and Third stage Labour an immediate postpartum
- Variations of labour and medical interventions
- Postpartum adjustments
The Handbook Prepared Childbirth - The Family Way will be provided.
5-week complete private prenatal classes: $400 per family
weekend intensive delivered in Vancouver: $110 per family